This Unikat Polish Stoneware bowl with handles will be a featured piece in your collection and a welcomed gift. This is one of the most versatile pieces of Polish Pottery available. It is beautifully decorated both inside and out and stunning on display. Fill it with fresh fruit or even popcorn balls. It is perfect for serving salad to a crowd or potato chips at the party. And, because it is Polish Stoneware and can go from oven to table, you can use it to bake and roast in addition to heating and serving anything.
- Dimensions: 10" x 10" x 3.4" 44oz
- Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Each Item is certified to bake up to 480 degrees
- Stoneware must be room temperature prior to use in a microwave or hot oven
- Avoid drastic temperature swings
- Free of Lead and Cadmium
- Polish Stoneware is not intended for stove top use
- To insure longevity of your stoneware, it is recommended not to put the piece too close to the heat source such as the broiler or bottom of the oven.
A national treasure, Boleslawiec ceramics have been manufactured for centuries. Developed from natural ceramic clay that can be found near Boleslawiec at the Bobr and Kwisa rivers. According to historical sources, the first stoneware was made in medieval times and in the early 16th century, local potters formed guilds to ensure perfection.