Classic Oval Baker
This Polish Oval Baker is wonderful for both serving and baking. Certified for baking in the oven up to 500 degrees with the improved thermal conducting star-burst on the bottom. This oval is one of our most popular items for gift giving.
• Dimensions: 10.9" x 7.6" x 2.1" Stoneware Small Oval Baker
• Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe
• Each Item is certified to bake up to 500 degrees
• Stoneware must be room temperature prior to use in a microwave or hot oven
• Avoid drastic temperature swings
• Free of Lead and Cadmium
• Polish Stoneware is not intended for stove top use
• To insure longevity of your stoneware, it is recommended not to put the piece too close to the heat source such as the broiler or bottom of the oven.
A national treasure, Boleslawiec ceramics have been manufactured for centuries. Developed from natural ceramic clay that can be found near Boleslawiec at the Bobr and Kwisa rivers. According to historical sources, the first stoneware was made in medieval times and in the early 16th century, local potters formed guilds to ensure perfection.